I would like to announce the official launch of the association website at: http://www.ses.org.sa
The following is a list of features we have implemented and configured in time for the seaweb.com launch:
- Introduction about the association.
- Membership database.
- An online request for joining the association.
- Web based editing and publishing tools empowering members to write articles, post photos, slide, and multimedia presentations and allow readers to write comments as well.
- A web-based calendar of events held by the SEA which allow all members to request joining these events online, as well as other events held nationally or internationally.
- An Online Members Directory - allowing both executive committee members and other SEA an easy way to search through the membership database on-line and easily newsletters to all members.
- Empowering executive committee members to make important announcements for meetings and events online.
- All available information about all th members have been imported to the site electronically.
Your ideas, comments and wishes on the new website and on what you would like to see and have is very welcome.
It is also very important to log in and sign you presence by commenting to this message online .
For user name and password info use the following:
User name: your email.
Password: you email.
Just in case, this is the link to the members “sign in” page is: http://www.ses.org.sa/user/
We need you to revise and complete your information by visiting your account area at http://www.ses.org.sa/user/
Thanks and best regards,
Dr. Abdullah Alzahrani